Bethany's Quilt

Following a Chinese tradition, I am making a "100 Good Wishes" Quilt for my daughter Bethany who is somewhere in China. To celebrate a new life, a quilt is made from 100 squares of fabric donated by family and friends. Contributers also put their "good wish" on paper with a small sample of their fabric. These "wishes" will be compiled in a scrapbook so I can tell Bethany about all the people who sent their good wishes before they ever met her.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Ticker

I was able to add a Ticker that would count the number of quilt squares I have received to date. However, it is called Exercise Ticker. Does any one know how to remove that title?

1 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The ticker is a great idea:) I am not to sure how to fix the title though I will have a look and see what I can figure out.

All 3 sites are amazing you are doing a great job on them:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home