Bethany's Quilt

Following a Chinese tradition, I am making a "100 Good Wishes" Quilt for my daughter Bethany who is somewhere in China. To celebrate a new life, a quilt is made from 100 squares of fabric donated by family and friends. Contributers also put their "good wish" on paper with a small sample of their fabric. These "wishes" will be compiled in a scrapbook so I can tell Bethany about all the people who sent their good wishes before they ever met her.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Seeing Red # 9



Another beautiful red Asian print from the Bradys in Nebraska with a great quote from Gandhi - Thanks, Sonja!
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Blogger Brian and Christy said...

Hi,

My name is Christy. I am from Kentucky. My husband and I are waiting for our daughter Maddie. We have started the 100 good wish quilt. We were wondering if you would like to exchange squishes if so just let me know.
Christy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home